- We provide high-quality, specialist palliative care to people whose life-limiting conditions no longer respond to curative treatment - from diagnosis to death.
- We aim to meet their physical, psycho-social, spiritual and social needs, and also help ensure that their families are supported both through and after this difficult time.
- We are committed to training, supporting and encouraging other care providers to practise good palliative care.
It is our vision to….
- Recognise that individuals and families are the true experts in their own care.
- Support our staff, so they can put our patients and families first.
- Find creative solutions which add quality to life.
- Strive for excellence beyond accepted standards.
- Increase community awareness of hospice as part of the continuum of care.