- We provide high quality specialist care to people whose conditions no longer responds to curative treatment; from diagnosis to death.
- We aim to meet their physical, psychosocial, spiritual and social needs and ensure their families are supported both through and after this difficult time.
- We are committed to training, supporting and encouraging other care providers to practice good palliative care.
It is our vision to….
- Recognise that individuals and families are the true experts in their own care.
- Support our staff so they can put our patients and families first.
- Find creative solutions which add quality to life.
- Strive for excellence beyond accepted standards.
- Increase the communities’ awareness of hospice as part of the continuum of care.